Greater Cincinnati is chock-full of things to do this fall, from haunted houses to pumpkin patches to Kings Island's annual Halloween Haunt.
There's also plenty of places to go apple picking as an activity for all ages: from places just a short drive outside the city to other orchards and farms a few hours away.
Interested in going apple picking this fall, but not sure where to start? We have the unofficial list.
Halloween events nnd more:Don't freak out, but it's time for pumpkin patches and haunted houses
Apple orchards around Greater Cincinnati
- A&M Farm Orchard: 22141 state Route 251, Midland
- Hidden Valley Orchards: 5474 N. state Route 48, Lebanon
- Irons Fruit Farm: 1640 Stubbs Mills Road, Lebanon
- Pringles Orchard: 2697 Pringle Road, Goshen
- Simmons Farms: 3020 Schaller Road, Bethel
- McGlasson Farms: 5832 River Road, Hebron
- Beiersdorfer Orchard: 21874 Kuebel Road, Guilford
- Salatin's Orchard: 10514 Chesterville Road, Moores Hill
Feel like a drive? Here are some 60 minutes or more away
- Brumbaugh Fruit Farm: 6420 Arcanum Hollansburg Road, Arcanum
- Karnes Orchard: 8200 Worley Mill Road, Hillsboro
- Monnin's Fruit Farm: 8201 Frederick Pike, Dayton
- Tuken's Orchard & Farm Market: 15725 Dayton Eaton Pike, West Alexandria
- Peifer Orhcards: 4590 U.S. 68 North, Yellow Springs
- Wesler Orchards: 9319 Wesler Road, New Paris
- Evans Orchard & Cider Mill: 180 Stone Road, Georgetown
- Eckert's Orchard: 1396 Pinckard Pike, Versailles
- Hidden Hollow Orchard: 3200 Apple Hill Road, Louisville
- Huber's Orchard & Winery: 19816 Huber Road, Borden
- McClure's Orchard/Winery: 5054 U.S. 31, Peru
Did we miss any of your favorite local places to go apple picking? Email [email protected] with information.