Hard seltzers are all the rage these days, and doesn't seem to be going away soon.
More Cincinnati businesses are offering their versions, and there are plenty of them.
Cincinnati-made hard seltzers to try
• Karrikin Spiritsoffers a variety of sparkling spirits with flagship flavors of Keylime, Blueberry, Citrus Tonic and Punch. They recently released a new 12-pack of "Modka" a hard seltzer make with vodka in flavors like pineapple and mango, blood orange, black cherry and peach.
• March Firsthas a wide range of seltzers and even sells them in cans. They have a ton of flavors like red cream soda, pink lemonade, bomb pop, Saturn peach and galaxy grape.
• Braxton Brewing Co. is offering standard seltzers in a variety of flavors and punch flavors. In the standard flavors, Braxton sells mango, dragon fruit, cherry, black raspberry, blood orange, grapefruit and peach. The punch flavors are sold in a 12 pack and come in original punch, sunrise punch, southern punch and tropical punch.
• Urban Artifact recently launched its new Fruit Tart Seltzer, which pours in bright colors because it is brewed with real fruit and comes in cans. "No added colors. No added flavorings. No preservatives. No added sugar. No concentrates," Urban Artifact said. Flavors include: cranberry-grape, pineapple-passionfruit, tart cherry, peach fruit and orange creamsicle.
• Wiedemann's Fine Beer also offers a handful of hard seltzer flavors in their St. Bernard taproom including black cherry, cherry lime, blue raspberry, passionfruit orange guava, strawberry lemonade, watermelon, wild berry, mango and pure.
• Recently opened Rebel Mettleoffers a variety of hard seltzers on tap at the Downtown taproom. It's offered flavors like orange creamsicle, lemon-lime, cherry bomb and fruit punch.
• Mt. Carmel Brewinghas started offering in-house brewed seltzers and you get to choose your own flavor. It offers black cherry, watermelon, raspberry, blackberry, mango and peach.
• Similar to Mt. Carmel, Municipal Brew Works in Hamilton lets you choose your own flavor for their "Going Viral" house seltzer. According to untappd, flavors include habanero lime, blue raspberry and strawberry lemonade.
• Dead Lowoffers a handful of seltzer flavors at its brewery, including black cherry, mango, pineapple, raspberry and tangerine.